Results Normalization

Splish Splash

May 10, 2021, 12:47:22 AM5/10/21
to Java Information Dynamics Toolkit (JIDT) discussion
Hello Dr. Lizier and the team,

I wonder if you could kindly suggest some normalization techniques that we can perform on the pairwise Transfer Entropy results so that the relative coupling strengths between the time series variables are retained. In our study, we have 79 nodes. Thank you very much for your assistance!

Joseph Lizier

May 12, 2021, 7:58:39 PM5/12/21
to JIDT Discussion list
Hi Douglas - your same question on the IDTxl list has now been answered there, so I refer anyone reading this later to that.

I've also added the answer to the JIDT FAQs

--joe

--
JIDT homepage: https://github.com/jlizier/jidt
---