Problems with startJVM using JDIT Toolkit

semei coronado

Mar 28, 2022, 6:31:37 PM3/28/22
to Java Information Dynamics Toolkit (JIDT) discussion
I use visual code to run python.
 I have a problem with this

Please find an attached

Thank you
43758.png

Joseph Lizier

Mar 28, 2022, 6:34:26 PM3/28/22
to JIDT Discussion list
Hi,

A tip for future posts - "I have a problem with this" isn't a very useful request for help. You need to state what the error message that you are receiving is.

Luckily for you it looks fairly obvious here - it seems the brackets from the call to getDefaultJVMPath() have been deleted, so I'd suggest reinstating those.

--joe

--
JIDT homepage: https://github.com/jlizier/jidt
---