Re: [Jibe-Unity] Abridged summary of jibe-and-unity3d@googlegroups.com - 1 Message in 1 Topic

Steve Guynup

Mar 4, 2014, 7:32:10 PM3/4/14
to jibe-and...@googlegroups.com
I'm pitching an online VR gallery / catalogue at a workshop at CHI 2014.
They are thinking about adding an art gallery to the conference and ways to make it special / archive the work.

Will be showing my Jibe Gallery/Catalogue/Presentation space & also a version with the Rift.
Would be nice to have that be one and the same.

On Tue, Mar 4, 2014 at 3:50 PM, <jibe-and...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/jibe-and-unity3d/topics

    Mark Sivy <mjs...@gmail.com> Mar 04 10:02AM -0800

    Have there been any updates on the Rift and Jibe?

    On Saturday, December 14, 2013 3:07:34 PM UTC-5, Steve G wrote:
    ...more

    Back to top