Re: [Jibe-Unity] Abridged summary of jibe-and-unity3d@googlegroups.com - 1 Message in 1 Topic

Steve Guynup

Mar 22, 2013, 7:10:26 PM3/22/13
to jibe-and...@googlegroups.com
Great News...

"Photon", "100% C# codebase with final scripts converted from
Javascript." makes me smile.
One quick question . is this supporting Unity 4? (it doesn't seem to
be directly mentioned)

peace
Steve

On Fri, Mar 22, 2013 at 2:29 PM, <jibe-and...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
> Today's Topic Summary
>
> Group: http://groups.google.com/group/jibe-and-unity3d/topics
>
> Jibe 2.0 Release Date and a Reminder about Copyright and Open Source [1
> Update]
>
> Jibe 2.0 Release Date and a Reminder about Copyright and Open Source
>
> "John \"Pathfinder\" Lester" <john.e...@gmail.com> Mar 22 08:25AM -0700
>
> Important news from ReactionGrid.
>
> "Jibe 2.0 Release Date and a Reminder about Copyright and Open Source"
>
> http://reactiongrid.blogspot.ca/2013/03/reactiongrid-inc-is-proud-to-announce.html
> ...more
>
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Group
> jibe-and-unity3d.
> You can post via email.
> To unsubscribe from this group, send an empty message.
> For more options, visit this group.

John "Pathfinder" Lester

Mar 23, 2013, 11:28:00 AM3/23/13
to jibe-and...@googlegroups.com
Hi Steve,

Yes, the new version of Jibe works with Unity 4. I'll make sure we update our blog post.  Thanks for the reminder!

-John