Oculus Rift and Razer Hydra Integration is Coming Soon to ReactionGrid's Jibe Platform

John "Pathfinder" Lester

Jul 31, 2013, 8:48:48 PM7/31/13
to jibe-and...@googlegroups.com

Hi folks,

This short video explains and illustrates the functionality of Oculus Rift and Razer Hydra in a Unity3d-based environment.  At ReactionGrid, we're integrating these new hardware devices with our Jibe virtual world platform, thereby giving people the ability to create their own web-based multiuser 3d environments that are fully immersive.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XA7smoaH3j8

Take care,

-John

Steve G

Aug 1, 2013, 5:52:21 PM8/1/13
to jibe-and...@googlegroups.com
thanks
...my rift arrives monday :)

Steve

Steve G

Dec 14, 2013, 3:07:34 PM12/14/13
to jibe-and...@googlegroups.com

Hello All

Oculus Rift & Progress?

I recall couple of people here talking about about the Rift (in addition to Reaction Gird Crew)
Just curious if there's any progress or if there's some major technical hurdles.

Having exported my first Rift capable scene, my guess is that adopting OVRPlayerController used by the Rift for Jibe is one such issue.

regards
Steve

Mark Sivy

Mar 4, 2014, 1:02:41 PM3/4/14
to jibe-and...@googlegroups.com
Have there been any updates on the Rift and Jibe?