Gallery Updated - & Oculus Rift Version Available

已查看 9 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Steve G

未读,
2014年8月29日 20:09:552014/8/29
收件人 jibe-and...@googlegroups.com
Hello All,

I've updated the art gallery (lots of minor tweaks)
The art is largely the same (NSA Desert, Chess & War, Cyberskin, etc)
...You still need to fly over Cyberskin to really get it (I added stairs to the Rift version)
Its at: isovista.org > virtual gallery

Have also put together an Oculus Rift version
Its NOT multi-user - sorry
Just ripped out the Jibe assets, dropped in the Oculus Character Package, and tweaked things.
The presentation screen code still works (kinda nice)

Assume that if a standalone Rift version was done (with the same URLs/etc the online version)
We could have folks immersed and others online sharing the same space and interacting.

http://isovista.org/riftdownload/isoGalleryApple.zip
http://isovista.org/riftdownload/IsoGalleryPC.zip
(about 50 Megs each)

I recall a couple of folks out there with an Oculus Rift
Would love some feedback before going more public.
There's some really good Art (and 3D modeling) here (done by my students)
Am a little worried about motion sickness, (I'm used to it, not sure I'm a good judge)

thanks in advance
Steve
回复全部
回复作者