Jibe Art Gallery Opening - June 22nd - 24th

Steve G

Jun 19, 2014, 11:57:09 AM6/19/14
to jibe-and...@googlegroups.com
Hello All,

I'm happy to announce that another public Jibe space is online.
Its an Art Gallery and Education Space.

(Virtual Gallery > Enter Gallery)

We'll have gallery docents (myself included for number of hours) - see the site Calendar (tomorrow) for details.
If there's interest here, we'll set time(s) specifically for this community.

Overall the gallery is still a prototype, as it takes handling real work to make real design choices.
The work itself is sculptural - rather than interactive - as we learn how best to manage the space.
Hope you enjoy the space and appreciate the mission statement. (more is coming)

If you are looking for good 3D modelers, please note the contact information on the Gallery Tag by each students or graduates work :)
If you have students with 3D skills or a creative interest in Unity, send them our way.
... We'll likely present work at 2-3 major conferences each year (past efforts have been at CHI, SIGGRAPH, Sloan C, & DiGRA)

If you have an interest in 3D innovation, interaction, and of doing more than copy reality - consider joining our LinkedIn Group.
(its very low key at the moment)

regards
Steve Guynup

Game Design Faculty, AI Pittsburgh - Online Division
Doctor of Communication & Design