Sadhaks plz dont click on ad links of ashram...

mukesh bhatia

Dec 14, 2009, 2:45:19 AM12/14/09
to sy...@googlegroups.com, hariomgr...@googlegroups.com, syvss-...@googlegroups.com, sadha...@googlegroups.com, syvs...@googlegroups.com, ashram...@googlegroups.com, thesucce...@googlegroups.com, jib...@googlegroups.com, Har...@googlegroups.com
hari om, Ashram is running online Ad campaign hence there are ad links in orkut and various other websites redirecting to www.ashram.org/press, ashram is paying money for clicks on these ads these ads are being paid to reach new and general people online and let people know the truth as we already know to get latest news we must visit http://www.ashram.org/press http://www.ashramnews.org ads are targeted for non-sadhaks/general people not associated with ashram so please dont click on them as every click costs to ashram

ads can been identified as they will be under sponsored, ads by google, adverstisement, blue or highlighted colour or other than normal links/contect highlighted or may be not
please tell others also thank you