Secrets of Brahmacharya from Vedas, Upanishads, Hindu sacred texts

mukesh bhatia

Jun 9, 2010, 2:45:33 AM6/9/10
to indian...@googlegroups.com, hindu...@googlegroups.com, save-our-hi...@googlegroups.com, gita-stu...@googlegroups.com, indianh...@googlegroups.com, Young_I...@googlegroups.com, jib...@googlegroups.com, townsville-t...@googlegroups.com, rams...@googlegroups.com, hso...@googlegroups.com, SaiBa...@googlegroups.com, hindu-...@googlegroups.com, hindu-...@googlegroups.com, newagehin...@googlegroups.com, malaysia-h...@googlegroups.com, hindu-institute-of-...@googlegroups.com, vishwa-hin...@googlegroups.com, whc-h...@googlegroups.com, hinduism...@googlegroups.com, hindu-ngo-required-for-to-m...@googlegroups.com, hindu...@googlegroups.com, hastr...@googlegroups.com, Naka...@googlegroups.com, hindusa...@googlegroups.com, ny...@googlegroups.com
Namaste/Hello,

Dear Managers/group owners, please note that we are giving this book free so that Indian youth who are following West blindly can be made aware of the Message given by Swami Vivekananda, we are not doing this to make money or for any other purpose, see the blog you will realize the same.

As today's youth is blindly following western culture and is unaware of message given by Swami Vivekananda, to aware the youth about Brahmacharya this book is been distributed for free at various places, still many youth have not this this book please help us to get this book to them.

All that you wanted to know about Brahmacharya is been explained in detail in this book, it is a must read for all once in life, do not miss.

Also, please tell your friends and relatives by forwarding this email to them.

Thank you

Narayan Narayan
Narayan Narayan