How to file complain against press? & more...

mukesh bhatia

Nov 20, 2009, 8:49:30 AM11/20/09
to sy...@googlegroups.com, hariomgr...@googlegroups.com, syvss-...@googlegroups.com, sadha...@googlegroups.com, syvs...@googlegroups.com, ashram...@googlegroups.com, thesucce...@googlegroups.com, jib...@googlegroups.com, Har...@googlegroups.com
Om,

1. file a complaint to Press Council of India http://presscouncil.nic.in/complaints.htm

2. file a complaint to Ministry of Personnel at http://www.pgportal.gov.in/

this is the time to exercise our all rights against Media and Govt. nobody can play with our feelings, please exercise your Right to Equality, freedom of expression by going for mass protest against media throughout India for more information on our rights that we have forgot but still possess plz see http://www.mapsofindia.com/events/republic-day/indian-citizens.html

thank you