dependency conflict

Mario Alberto Cerón Méndez

Sep 1, 2020, 8:24:39 PM9/1/20
to Jib users
hi guys i update my gke cluster to 1.14.10-gke.42, i had problems with multiple pods  building with jib plugin, these pods have already been running several weeks ago but today they crashed. We found the root cause in a conflict with a logs dependency, but my question is ... why have they failed today and not before?

Chanseok Oh

Sep 1, 2020, 9:26:10 PM9/1/20
to Jib users
Hi! I don't think anyone can give a definite answer without more details, but your issue sounds very similar to this. Of course, I am just speculating and your root cause may be a different one. Maybe pods were restarted or created today by some event?

Mario Alberto Cerón Méndez

Sep 2, 2020, 10:18:52 AM9/2/20
to Jib users
They have been rebooted because I update the cluster, I understand the conflict of the libraries (i solved this now), but I don't know why before the update they are running and after the update they are not.