Study On Rejected Refactorings

Jevgenija

Aug 12, 2020, 12:00:53 PM8/12/20
to Jib users

Dear developers,

As part of a research team from Università della Svizzera italiana (Switzerland) and University of Sannio (Italy), we have analyzed refactoring pull requests in GoogleContainerTools/jib repository and are looking for developers for a short 5-10 min survey (https://usi.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_cO6Ayah0D6q4eSF). Would you please spare your time by answering some questions about refactoring-related contributions? We would greatly appreciate your input — it would help us understand how developers can improve the quality of refactoring contributions, and benefit the development process. The responses will be anonymized and handled confidentially! Thank you a lot!

If you consider this message to be spam, I'm very sorry! There will be no follow-up to bother you.

Appu Goundan

Aug 12, 2020, 12:11:30 PM8/12/20
to Jevgenija, Jib users
Jevgenija,

This is not the place to make announcements about your research projects.
This group is for Jib announcements or questions, we like to keep it clean so as to not bother the subscribers.

Appu