Fwd: [jugs] OpenDevHour: Quarkus the black swan of Java | July 23, 2020

Thomas Pliakas

Jul 20, 2020, 4:00:27 AM7/20/20
to jhug

F.Y.I.
---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Markus Eisele <eisele...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Jul 15, 2020 at 12:02 PM
Subject: [jugs] OpenDevHour: Quarkus the black swan of Java | July 23, 2020
To: <jug-l...@jugs.groups.io>

Hi all,

just one little nudge about my new "show" :) First edition hapening July 23rd. There's plenty more lined up and I don't plan on posting every single one ;) So keep yourself updated.

Thanks for helping to spread this in your networks. Also let me know if you have ideas for content you/your group would like to hear a session about!
If you are interested in anything cloud-native and would love to join me for a session, please let me know!

Thanks,
Markus

Developer webinar series - Join Markus and guests |
Hello,
Our webinar series for developers has a new place and a new name: OpenDevHour
Join Markus and his guests each month with a cool topic. This month, we present on Thursday, July 23rd at 16:00 CEST:

Quarkus the black swan of Java

Quarkus flips your assumption about how fast and small Java can be. It gives you super-fast start-up times and small memory and disk footprint. Perfect fit for usage in Cloud Native and Serverless applications.

In this interactive 60-minute webinar we will cover:

  • An introduction to Quarkus.
  • How it was made, what it does and why it makes Java relevant again.
  • The brand new features that makes Quarkus go beyond just containers and microservices.

Join each session for free. No subscription or signup is needed.

WEBINAR SPEAKERS
Max Rydahl Andersen
Distinguished Engineer

Red Hat
Markus Eisele (host)
Developer Adoption Lead

Red Hat

_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#1096) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_