Fwd: [jugs] Java Developer Webinar Series 2020

Thomas Pliakas

Mar 6, 2020, 8:58:43 AM3/6/20
to jhug
F.Y.I.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Markus Eisele <eisele...@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Mar 6, 2020 at 3:24 PM
Subject: [jugs] Java Developer Webinar Series 2020
To: <jug-l...@jugs.groups.io>

Hi all,

I've create a developer webinar series for the Red Hat Developers website.
Community practitioner, Red Hat engineers and advocates are lined up
and we  scheduled one session per month throughout the year with the
first about Kubernetes and OpenShift on March 12 16:00 CET.

There is NO (Red Hat marketing) registration required. The sessions
will be aired via bluejeans primetime (browser based, no sign-up) and
you can join as you want. Mark your calendars! There won't be reminder
emails this time ;)
NOTE: Bluejeans requires you to enter (a) name and (an) email but only
to attend the event.

https://primetime.bluejeans.com/a2m/live-event/uhfadtak

Find all the details on this website.
https://developers.redhat.com/webinars/

Feel free to forward to your JUGs! Also would love to hear feedback
about the content or your speaker+topic wishes (off list!). The
content will change as we progress through the year!

Thanks,
Markus
@myfear