Next release of JHipster

Matt Raible

Jun 11, 2022, 3:17:53 AM6/11/22
to JHipster dev team
Hello hipsters!

I'm interested in a new release of JHipster to selfishly base my mini-book on it and to benefit the greater good of curious full-stack developers.

There's quite a few cool things already implemented in our repo:

- Full Micro Frontends with prompts and workspaces support
- Spring Boot 2.7
- React 18
- WebFlux /userinfo lookup for mobile clients

There's also a few major upgrades in progress:

- Angular 14
- Cypress 10
- Docker Compose v2

Is there anything else we should include in the next release?

PS: It's a real pleasure working with y'all! JHipster is amazing and you all make that happen! 🍻

Daniel Franco

Jun 11, 2022, 4:32:16 AM6/11/22
to Matt Raible, JHipster dev team
Hello Matt,

As soon as Angular 14 is done, I will see with Pascal to create the release.

BR
Daniel Franco