start.jhipster.tech statistics

Matt Raible

Mar 28, 2022, 6:28:28 PM3/28/22
to JHipster dev team
Hello everyone,

I just noticed that our statistics seems to have had a significant drop right after November 17, 2021.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Matt

Julien Dubois

Mar 28, 2022, 6:35:44 PM3/28/22
to Matt Raible, JHipster dev team
Oh you are right, I didn’t see that before! I’m guessing we have a bug - I still have access to the older stats (using Google Analytics) and they don’t have that drop.

Julien

Pascal GRIMAUD

Mar 29, 2022, 5:57:55 AM3/29/22
to Julien Dubois, Matt Raible, JHipster dev team
Indeed, it's strange. Not sure and maybe it could come from the release v7.4.0:
image.png
We could search if one pull requests is guilty

Pascal

Matt Raible

Mar 29, 2022, 9:08:52 AM3/29/22
to Pascal GRIMAUD, JHipster dev team, Julien Dubois
If a PR broke it, wouldn't it be in the JHipster Online project?

Julien Dubois

Matt Raible

Mar 29, 2022, 11:55:03 AM3/29/22
to Julien Dubois, Pascal GRIMAUD, JHipster dev team
I’ve created an issue to track and added a bug bounty.