JHipster 8.5.1 Release?

Matt Raible

Jun 18, 2024, 1:24:06 AMJun 18
to JHipster dev team
Hello everyone,

I’d like to propose we do a release of JHipster in the next week now that we have Angular 18 support (https://github.com/jhipster/generator-jhipster/pull/26213). I’m also personally motivated because I’m doing a talk at KC/DC next week about JHipster.

I think the next version should be v8.5.1, but I could see 8.6.0 being a valid option as well. What are your thoughts?

Thanks,

Matt

Julien Dubois

Jun 18, 2024, 7:59:36 AMJun 18
to Matt Raible, JHipster dev team
+1 from me!

Julien Dubois

Twitter: @juliendubois

Renan Franca

Jun 18, 2024, 9:24:04 AMJun 18
to Julien Dubois, Matt Raible, JHipster dev team