New website

Matt Raible

Dec 11, 2023, 11:20:47 AM12/11/23
to JHipster dev team
Hey all,

Now that 8.1 is out the door and we’re caught up with major framework releases, I think it’d be good to launch our new website. What’s left to do there? Can we pay someone to push it over the finish line?

Cheers,

Matt

Pascal GRIMAUD

Dec 11, 2023, 11:38:21 AM12/11/23
to Matt Raible, JHipster dev team

Pascal GRIMAUD

Dec 13, 2023, 3:27:55 AM12/13/23
to JHipster dev team
FYI, I forward the answer from Asceline

Dec 13, 2023, 3:40:32 AM12/13/23
to Pascal GRIMAUD, JHipster dev team
Hi everyone,

would it be okay to have a partial update? So have new landing page for example and have the documentation as is? In general do we have a common agreed understanding for the overall structure?

Frederik Hahne

Dec 13, 2023, 3:51:51 AM12/13/23
to Pascal GRIMAUD, JHipster dev team
There is also a first WIP version, but I don't know the current state, maybe we can pick up the work already done https://github.com/Jessy-BAER/jhipster.github.io/pull/1

Deepu K Sasidharan

Dec 16, 2023, 6:43:34 AM12/16/23
to Frederik Hahne, Pascal GRIMAUD, JHipster dev team
I think partial update is the practical way to go.