JHipster is now listed on LinkedIn!

Julien Dubois

Nov 30, 2023, 7:13:22 AM11/30/23
to JHipster dev team
Hi everyone,

I just created the JHipster page on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/95165883/admin/feed/posts/?feedType=following !!!

You can now add it to your LinkedIn profile, to show your work on the project.

Julien

Matt Raible

Nov 30, 2023, 11:37:24 AM11/30/23
to Julien Dubois, JHipster dev team
Cool! Do you know how to find out when my first commit to JHipster was?

Julien Dubois

Nov 30, 2023, 11:40:30 AM11/30/23
to Matt Raible, JHipster dev team

Matt Raible

Nov 30, 2023, 3:09:37 PM11/30/23
to Julien Dubois, JHipster dev team
I went with Senior Software Engineer for the first couple of years and Lead Security Engineer since then. :)

Frederik Hahne

Nov 30, 2023, 3:59:35 PM11/30/23
to Matt Raible, Julien Dubois, JHipster dev team

Julien Dubois

Dec 1, 2023, 2:26:32 AM12/1/23
to Frederik Hahne, Matt Raible, JHipster dev team
To answer Serano’s question about verified emails, you need to go to: https://www.linkedin.com/company/jhipster/mycompany/verification/

There you enter your JHipster email address (something like firs...@jhipster.tech - you should all have one, otherwise please ping me. For Serano, it is “serano....@jhipster.tech"). It will send a verification code to that address.

Please note that the JHipster address are basically just forwarding messages to your own email address (for Serano, this is to your Gmail account).

Serano Colameo

Dec 1, 2023, 4:33:52 AM12/1/23
to Julien Dubois, Frederik Hahne, Matt Raible, JHipster dev team
it works - thks 😉

This email has been sent from a mobile, please excuse typos and brevity.

Matt Raible

Dec 1, 2023, 9:42:55 AM12/1/23
to Julien Dubois, Frederik Hahne, JHipster dev team
I tried ma...@jhipster.tech, but didn’t receive an email. Do you mean first...@jhipster.tech?

Frederik Hahne

Dec 1, 2023, 9:44:39 AM12/1/23
to Matt Raible, Julien Dubois, JHipster dev team
At least mine is first.last

Matt Raible

Dec 1, 2023, 9:51:30 AM12/1/23
to Frederik Hahne, Julien Dubois, JHipster dev team
first.last worked. Thanks!

Deepu K Sasidharan

Dec 1, 2023, 10:49:36 AM12/1/23
to Matt Raible, Frederik Hahne, Julien Dubois, JHipster dev team
Awesome. My first commit was May, 2015 😍

Thanks & Regards,
Deepu

Julien Dubois

Dec 1, 2023, 3:08:17 PM12/1/23
to Deepu K Sasidharan, Matt Raible, Frederik Hahne, JHipster dev team
Yes for Matt this is matt....@jhipster.tech
Basically I created what people asked me, so if you forgot or want a new one just ask me, I have a dashboard for this.

Renan Franca

Jan 10, 2024, 6:01:20 AMJan 10
to JHipster dev team
Hello Julien,