JHipster vs JHipster Lite next week at the Paris Java User Group

Julien Dubois

Dec 1, 2022, 7:57:37 AM12/1/22
to JHipster dev team
Hey everyone!

This is mostly for the French people here:

- Next week (Tuesday, December 6th), I will speak at the Paris Java User Group. It will be 1 hour on JHipster, then 1 hour on JHipster Lite!
- Those should be pretty standard presentations, but if you want me to tell anything specific, or if you have any news that you want me to share, please ping me!
- If you are in France, don’t hesitate to come!! We can even cover costs, typically Pascal and Colin if you want to come, let’s pay your expenses with OpenCollective. You can also come on stage with me, of course!
- Oh, and it will be at the Microsoft HQ in Paris, so you’ll see where I work, when I go to the office (so a few days per year 🤣)

Julien

William Marques

Dec 1, 2022, 8:26:27 AM12/1/22
to Julien Dubois, JHipster dev team
Hey Julien,

I'll be there :)

Pierre Besson

Dec 1, 2022, 9:33:37 AM12/1/22
to William Marques, Julien Dubois, JHipster dev team
Hello,

I also registered for it.
Pierre