Live version of JHipster lite down?

Hippolyte Durix

Apr 11, 2024, 2:02:14 PMApr 11
to JHipster dev team
Hello,

It seems lite.jhipster.tech is unreachable.
image.png

Does anybody know how to fix it?

Hippolyte

Julien Dubois

Apr 11, 2024, 2:25:30 PMApr 11
to Hippolyte Durix, JHipster dev team
It might be my fault as security has been more strict on Azure… I won’t be able to check this week, but anyway we need to migrate it to GCP with JHipster Online.
The image is available on Docker Hub at

Julien Dubois

Twitter: @juliendubois

Julien Dubois

Apr 12, 2024, 4:15:52 AMApr 12
to Hippolyte Durix, JHipster dev team
It’s up again and I didn’t do anything 😀

- this is running in a non-production Azure Container Apps environment, this is why we might get some issues like this, and why we should migrate. That’s also why I don’t pay, then the normal pricing would be €2 to €3, so it’s really not about the money!
- there’s an issue with releases, as I need to upgrade the image manually: as I’m using Terraform and my subscription is quite secured, there’s a manual step to update the Docker image tag.

Julien Dubois

Twitter: @juliendubois