VOTE: Release JHipster 8.4.0

Matt Raible

Apr 25, 2024, 5:43:30 PMApr 25
to JHipster dev team
Hi everyone,

I propose that we release JHipster 8.4.0 based on the code that is currently in the main branch. The primary reason is for Spring Boot 3.2.5 and blueprint support improvements.

Please vote in the next 72 hours to approve this release.
+1 to release
-1 not to release (with reasons)

Release notes:

See the current draft at https://github.com/jhipster/generator-jhipster/releases.

Please use the 8.4.0 milestone if you'd to add additional issues to this release.

Thanks,

Matt

Renan Franca

Apr 25, 2024, 7:48:38 PMApr 25
to Matt Raible, JHipster dev team
+1 😁👍

Zsombor Gegesy

Apr 26, 2024, 2:39:17 AMApr 26
to Renan Franca, Matt Raible, JHipster dev team

Frederik Hahne

Apr 26, 2024, 3:01:19 AMApr 26
to JHipster dev team

Julien Dubois

Apr 26, 2024, 3:27:11 AMApr 26
to Frederik Hahne, JHipster dev team

Daniel Franco

Apr 26, 2024, 4:18:42 AMApr 26
to Matt Raible, JHipster dev team
+1

quentin.monmert

Apr 26, 2024, 8:21:03 AMApr 26
to JHipster dev team
+1

Deepu K Sasidharan

Apr 28, 2024, 4:41:55 AMApr 28
to quentin.monmert, JHipster dev team

Matt Raible

Apr 29, 2024, 10:56:23 AMApr 29
to Deepu K Sasidharan, quentin.monmert, JHipster dev team
Hello everyone,

It looks like there’s no -1 votes, so I’ll proceed with the release today. I’ll likely start in a few hours as I want to test some things beforehand. I’ll send another email before I begin.

Cheers,

Matt

Matt Raible

Apr 29, 2024, 8:09:28 PMApr 29
to Deepu K Sasidharan, quentin.monmert, JHipster dev team
I'm going to start the release in 20 minutes.

On Apr 29, 2024, at 08:56, Matt Raible <ma...@raibledesigns.com> wrote:

Hello everyone,

Charlie Mordant

Apr 30, 2024, 2:57:51 AMApr 30

--
Charlie Mordant

Matt Raible

Apr 30, 2024, 3:11:41 AMApr 30
to Charlie Mordant, quentin.monmert, JHipster dev team