JHipster Online

sudharakap

Dec 24, 2023, 2:46:24 AM12/24/23
to JHipster dev team
Hey everyone,

It's been a busy couple of years and I am sad I couldn't contribute to JHipster, but now I am back and would like to contribute to JHipster again. I want to start solving some issues with JHipster Online as I was maintaining it back in the day and still feels attached to it. 😅

I noticed that some things have changed with JHipster Online and I was wondering if we have changed where it's hosted. I remember at that time it was hosted on GAE but is it still hosted there?

Best,
Sudharaka Palamakumbura
(PGP Public Key Fingerprint: 7519 15EB C38A 6770 1E8F F21F 815D 31F8 9413 9CB0)

Deepu K Sasidharan

Dec 24, 2023, 5:44:31 AM12/24/23
to sudharakap, JHipster dev team
Welcome back Sudharaka!

Afaik its still hosted on GAE

sudharakap

Dec 24, 2023, 9:25:22 AM12/24/23
to Deepu K Sasidharan, JHipster dev team
Wonderful thanks for the quick reply.

Sudharaka Palamakumbura
(PGP Public Key Fingerprint: 7519 15EB C38A 6770 1E8F F21F 815D 31F8 9413 9CB0)

Julien Dubois

Dec 25, 2023, 8:37:36 AM12/25/23
to sudharakap, Deepu K Sasidharan, JHipster dev team
Indeed, welcome back!
It’s still the same, I did some upgrades recently but that should be the same process you had a few years ago, it was very well done!