Vote for Renan Franca

Pascal GRIMAUD

Dec 11, 2023, 10:24:09 AM12/11/23
to JHipster dev team
Hi team,

Very long time we didn't have someone new in the core team.
I'd like to propose someone you probably know: Renan Franca
I think he totally deserves to be part of the team. Here a message from him:

My name is Renan Franca, and I have been a software engineer since 2008. I am a big fan of JHipster! I first encountered JHipster in 2021 while creating a side project to monitor my baby girl's status: https://renanfranca.github.io/i-built-a-baby-care-web-app-using-jhipster.html Since then, I have been maintaining a blog to promote JHipster https://renanfranca.github.io

My first contribution to the jhipster-generator was on 07/2021: https://github.com/jhipster/generator-jhipster/pull/15724. After blogging for a while, I decided to contribute to the JHipster Lite project and wrote about the experience here: https://renanfranca.github.io/how-did-i-earn-money-to-fix-an-issue-from-an-open-source-software.html. Then, I made 10 contributions to the JHipster Lite project (https://github.com/jhipster/jhipster-lite/pulls?q=is%3Apr+author%3A%40me+is%3Aclosed).

I'd like to join the core team because I truly love this project and the community. Recently, I realized my ambition isn't to create new side projects anymore. Now, my goal is to adopt the JHipster project as my primary side project.

My social medias:
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/renan_afranca
- LinkedIn: https://linkedin.com/in/renan-af
- GitHub: https://github.com/renanfranca

So plz vote.
+1 from me.

Pascal

Vishal Mahajan

Dec 11, 2023, 10:26:23 AM12/11/23
to Pascal GRIMAUD, JHipster dev team
+1 from my side as well

~~~
Cheers,
Vishal

Matt Raible

Dec 11, 2023, 10:26:58 AM12/11/23
to Pascal GRIMAUD, JHipster dev team
+1 because it’s always nice to have enthusiastic contributors!

Frederik Hahne

Dec 11, 2023, 10:30:06 AM12/11/23
to JHipster dev team
I also hat contact with him on social media and most recently when working on jh lite which was nice. So +1 from me.

Hippolyte Durix

Dec 11, 2023, 10:37:50 AM12/11/23
to Pascal GRIMAUD, JHipster dev team
+1!

Anthony Viard

Dec 11, 2023, 10:58:11 AM12/11/23
to Hippolyte Durix, Pascal GRIMAUD, JHipster dev team
I had the chance to work on JH with him during my lives on YouTube, and discussing also on the different social medias. He is a really good guy, perfect match for the team.

+1 for me

Julien Dubois

Dec 11, 2023, 10:59:44 AM12/11/23
to Anthony Viard, Hippolyte Durix, Pascal GRIMAUD, JHipster dev team

MathieuAA

Dec 11, 2023, 11:00:00 AM12/11/23
to anth....@gmail.com, hippoly...@gmail.com, pascal....@gmail.com, jhipst...@googlegroups.com
+1!

---

MAA

Dec 11, 2023, 12:31:33 PM12/11/23
to Pierre Besson, Pascal GRIMAUD, JHipster dev team

Daniel Franco

Dec 11, 2023, 2:07:10 PM12/11/23
to David Steiman, Pierre Besson, Pascal GRIMAUD, JHipster dev team

Charlie Mordant

Dec 11, 2023, 4:11:20 PM12/11/23
to Daniel Franco, David Steiman, Pierre Besson, Pascal GRIMAUD, JHipster dev team

quentin.monmert

Dec 11, 2023, 4:18:48 PM12/11/23
to JHipster dev team
+1 🙂

Julien Sadaoui

Dec 11, 2023, 5:10:29 PM12/11/23
to JHipster dev team

Deepu K Sasidharan

Dec 11, 2023, 5:27:47 PM12/11/23
to Julien Sadaoui, JHipster dev team

Serano Colameo

Dec 12, 2023, 2:13:18 AM12/12/23
to Deepu K Sasidharan, Julien Sadaoui, JHipster dev team
+1 sure ;-)

This email has been sent from a mobile, please excuse typos and brevity.

Christophe Bornet

Dec 14, 2023, 7:17:09 AM12/14/23
to Pascal GRIMAUD, JHipster dev team
+1

Le lun. 11 déc. 2023 à 16:24, Pascal GRIMAUD

Pascal GRIMAUD

Jan 2, 2024, 10:54:51 AMJan 2
to JHipster dev team, renan.and...@gmail.com
Hello the team,

Happy near year everyone. Hope the best for you and your family.

About Renan, I think the vote is over.
So welcome to the team :)

Pascal