JavaOne Hackergarten

Matt Raible

Oct 5, 2022, 9:17:56 PM10/5/22
to JHipster dev team
Hey all,

I'm doing a 2-hour JHipster Hackergarten session at JavaOne. Below are some things I think folks could work on. Am I missing anything?

  • Spring Boot 3 upgrade
  • Elasticsearch upgrade
  • Upgrade to Vue 3
  • Take advantage of Java 17
  • Test and verify WebFlux
  • Test microservices
  • Quarkus blueprint
  • Micronaut blueprint

Daniel Franco

Oct 6, 2022, 2:57:23 AM10/6/22
to Matt Raible, JHipster dev team
Mongodb update including reactive with mongock

Julien Dubois

Oct 6, 2022, 11:55:12 AM10/6/22
to Daniel Franco, Matt Raible, JHipster dev team
Alina will also be at JavaOne, and she will speak about JHipster and GraalVM, so don’t forget to include her!

There will be several people from my team at Microsoft, but unfortunately I can’t do Devoxx next week and JavaOne the week after...

Matt Raible

Oct 6, 2022, 1:29:14 PM10/6/22
to Daniel Franco, JHipster dev team
This is good to know. Do we use something else with MongoDB and reactive now? I'm trying to figure out how to word this as a task to do.

Daniel Franco

Oct 6, 2022, 1:42:13 PM10/6/22
to Matt Raible, JHipster dev team

Matt Raible