Spring Boot 2.6.6 to fix Spring4Shell

Matt Raible

Mar 31, 2022, 10:47:03 AM3/31/22
to JHipster dev team
Hi team,

Do you think we should upgrade to Spring Boot 2.6.6 (just released) and do a patch release? This release fixes the Spring4Shell vulnerability.

At the very least, we should advise our users to upgrade their own projects.

Thanks,

Matt

Pierre Besson

Mar 31, 2022, 10:53:02 AM3/31/22
to Matt Raible, JHipster dev team
+1

Deepu K Sasidharan

Mar 31, 2022, 10:53:37 AM3/31/22
to Pierre Besson, Matt Raible, JHipster dev team

Pascal GRIMAUD

Mar 31, 2022, 10:56:53 AM3/31/22
to Deepu K Sasidharan, Pierre Besson, Matt Raible, JHipster dev team
I can start to prepare the release tomorrow afternoon

Daniel Franco

Mar 31, 2022, 2:30:54 PM3/31/22
to Pascal GRIMAUD, Deepu K Sasidharan, Pierre Besson, Matt Raible, JHipster dev team