Reactive SQL Bug

Frederik Hahne

Apr 7, 2022, 2:28:53 AM4/7/22
to JHipster dev team
Hi everyone,

best regards

Fred

Deepu K Sasidharan

Apr 8, 2022, 1:21:15 AM4/8/22
to Frederik Hahne, JHipster dev team
Hello everyone, so after discussing with Julien, Pascal and Matt (since he is mainly responsible for the Okat sponsorship) we have come up with the following proposal for core team members who have been active in the project for a long time.

So we have decided on a one time hardware budget that you can use to buy a laptop or PC (or anything else that will help you with JHipster work). Here are the details and conditions
  • The budget is capped at 2500 USD, so if you buy something worth more than that, you can still submit reimbursement for 2500$
  • If you have already got a laptop/PC via JHipster budget you can still use the difference if any to buy additional equipment
  • To be eligible you must be a core team member and should have been active over last few years, especially last year (at least some contribution every year)
  • Before you buy something other than a laptop/PC do check with one of the team leads if it would be approved.

Let me know if anyone has objections/questions

Thanks & Regards,
Deepu

Deepu K Sasidharan

Apr 8, 2022, 1:24:52 AM4/8/22
to Frederik Hahne, JHipster dev team
And if you are unsure if you are eligible write personally to Julien, Pascal or me

Thanks & Regards,
Deepu

Sendil Kumar N

Apr 8, 2022, 3:39:05 AM4/8/22
to Deepu K Sasidharan, Frederik Hahne, JHipster dev team

Vishal Mahajan

Apr 8, 2022, 3:48:35 AM4/8/22
to Sendil Kumar N, Deepu K Sasidharan, Frederik Hahne, JHipster dev team
cool and a timely motivation to continue contribution on JHipster :)

Deepu K Sasidharan

Apr 9, 2022, 12:41:41 AM4/9/22
to Vishal Mahajan, Sendil Kumar N, Frederik Hahne, JHipster dev team
Hi Serano, yes should be fine, you can claim the 2500 after you make the purchase, and I think Pascal and Fred will also get something AFAIK

Thanks & Regards,
Deepu