JavaOne

Matt Raible

Aug 26, 2022, 7:07:25 PM8/26/22
to JHipster dev team
Is anyone going to JavaOne this year?

I'm working on a JHipster theme for the JavaOne Hackergarten. I was thinking upgrading to Spring Boot 3 could be a fun challenge.

Cheers,

Matt

Julien Dubois

Aug 27, 2022, 2:17:31 AM8/27/22
to Matt Raible, JHipster dev team
Hi everyone!

As it’s the week after Devoxx Belgium I won’t be able to come to JavaOne, but Microsoft is a sponsor and people from my team will be there (Brian Benz and Mark Heckler).

Concerning Devoxx Belgium, we’ll have 2 JHipster sessions (Alina on JHipster + GraalVm and me on JHipster Lite!!!!)!! Also Microsoft is a sponsor and several people from my team should be there (we have 6-7 talks…). Antonio Goncalves will also be there!

Julien Dubois

Julien Dubois

Twitter: @juliendubois

MathieuAA

Aug 27, 2022, 2:41:13 AM8/27/22
to julien...@gmail.com, ma...@raibledesigns.com, jhipst...@googlegroups.com
Oh that's awesome!!

---

MAA

Aug 27, 2022, 10:51:24 AM8/27/22
to Matt Raible, Julien Dubois, JHipster dev team
I have JHipster + Istio workshop for Devoxx BE but i'm not planning JavaOne this year as its too much travel in october for me

Thanks & Regards,
Deepu

Julien Dubois

Aug 27, 2022, 11:01:45 AM8/27/22
to Deepu K Sasidharan, JHipster dev team, Matt Raible
Oh, so we have 3 JHipster talks at Devoxx???? That’s awesome!