RGN Creche Scheme.

sarbani bose

Mar 1, 2016, 7:58:14 AM3/1/16
to jharkhand-...@googlegroups.com
Dear Friends,
Please find attached the revised creche scheme started from 01/01/2016. I request all to translate this into simple Hindi so that this can be used by our women federations in Mahadhivesan for larger dissemination.

Thank you,

--
Sarbani Bose
Integrator

To know more about how you can help change the picture, visit us at
The revised crèche scheme of the M_o Women & Child Development being implemented.pdf

Haldhar Mahto

Mar 8, 2016, 6:24:22 AM3/8/16
to sarbani bose, jharkhand-jan-adhikar
Thank you sarabani for this important piece of information on creche. Things are moving now.Can we think of to share this among federations and try to facilitate to run creches by the working women. This will bring drastic changes in their daily living.

----
Haldhar Mahto
Mobile: +91 94313 91342