Jgroups-raft in different network

de...@instor.in

Aug 7, 2018, 9:26:27 AM8/7/18
to jgroups-raft
Hi,
    Can anybody let me know,how jgroups-raft will work in different network.

de...@instor.in

Aug 8, 2018, 6:16:33 AM8/8/18
to jgroups-raft
Hi,     I created JChannel using rafx.xml and i copied code from tunnel.xml and put that code into raft.xml for connection node to different network.I am doing this in that way.but it is not working.nybody let me know,how jgroups-raft will work in different network.

i think i am going wrong.can  anybody please let me know how raft will work in different network.

Bela Ban

Aug 9, 2018, 8:35:43 AM8/9/18
to jgroup...@googlegroups.com
Hi don't you post your entire configuration?

jgroups-raft works independently from the actual transport and discovery
protocols used; all it needs is a working cluster (which JGroups takes
care of).

Bela Ban | http://www.jgroups.org