Error while running Peakflow

andres....@gmail.com

Mar 27, 2015, 4:25:37 AM3/27/15
to jgras...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,
i'm trying to use the Peakflow code in STAGE.

When I try to run the peakflow code I get an error.
I don't know what's wrong.

The code and the error I get is attached here.

Script run:
import org.jgrasstools.modules.*

Peakflow _peakflow = new Peakflow();
_peakflow.pA = 47.736
_peakflow.pN = 0.3197
_peakflow.pCelerity = 1
_peakflow.pDiffusion = 1000
_peakflow.pSat = 30
_peakflow.inTopindex = 'V:/topindex.asc'
_peakflow.inRescaledsup = 'V:/resc_dist5000_sup.asc'
_peakflow.inRescaledsub = 'V:/resc_dist5000_subsup.asc'
_peakflow.outDischarge = 'V:/prova.csv'
_peakflow.process();
println ""
println ""
println " "

Reading coverage: topindex.asc
Finished.
Reading coverage: resc_dist5000_sup.asc
Finished.
Reading coverage: resc_dist5000_subsup.asc
Finished.
Vectorizing double vectors
Sorting...
Finished.
Splitting real vectors
8 empty bins where found
Creating new matrix
Vectorizing double vectors
Sorting...
Finished.
Splitting real vectors
Creating new matrix
Vectorizing double vectors
Sorting...
Finished.
Splitting real vectors
Creating new matrix
OmsPeakflow launched in statistic mode...
IUH Diffusion...
Calculating diffusion...
0%...
10%...
20%...
30%...
40%...
50%...
60%...
70%...
80%...
90%...
100%...
Finished.
Calculating subsurface IUH...
10%...
20%...
30%...
40%...
50%...
60%...
70%...
80%...
90%...
100%...
Finished.

ERROR
Error in the interpolation algorithm: entering with x = 14.832,075 (min = 0.0 max = 14.741,825

Your help is highly appreciated.Thank in advance

AT

Silvia Franceschi

Mar 27, 2015, 4:39:48 AM3/27/15
to jgras...@googlegroups.com
Dear Andres,
I think that this is an instability of the numerical solver, you should try to use a different value of rescaled distance for superficial and subsuperficial (try with only the superficial to check if it works). The point is the number of bins used in cb to calculate the width function, unfortunately (or better luckily) in this last version of Peakflow all is automatic and the number of bins is fixed in the code so you can not change them and you have to change the data.

Silvia