Multiple identically-named branches in STAGE treeview

Marco Foi

Oct 20, 2014, 5:50:52 AM10/20/14
to jgras...@googlegroups.com
While I was adding several modules to JGrassTools, I stumbled in this odd behaviour.
The modules are not added to a single branch in the STAGE treeview panel but multiple instances of the same branch (three) are created and filled with some of the modules in each.

How can I control grouping for a more meaningful final layout?

Thanks!

Marco

andrea antonello

Oct 21, 2014, 10:45:24 AM10/21/14
to jgras...@googlegroups.com
We also noticed this odd behavior only recently.

Right now, the only way is to wait for a new STAGE release. :-)

Cheers,
Andrea

Marco Foi

Oct 21, 2014, 1:48:11 PM10/21/14
to jgras...@googlegroups.com
So it is not my fault!

Thanks

Marco

andrea antonello

Nov 10, 2014, 3:03:49 AM11/10/14
to jgras...@googlegroups.com
Btw, this has been fixed in the 0.7 release of STAGE.

Right now I think there are just the ones for windows out there. Will do the linux asap.

Andrea

Marco Foi

Nov 10, 2014, 4:38:46 AM11/10/14
to jgras...@googlegroups.com