Why i cant find documentation for jgrasstools on internet ? I need to use watershed outlet function.

Pedro Pinheiro

Mar 8, 2017, 5:24:17 AM3/8/17
to jgrasstools
I new in jgrasstools library to develope in java. When i acess the jgrasstools page http://moovida.github.io/jgrasstools/   and acess documentation, them says "The wiki ProjectDocumentation.wiki for project jgrasstools was not found."

Is there any documentatation or examples to start programming in java with jgrasstools library ?

Thanks.

andrea antonello

Mar 10, 2017, 4:33:19 AM3/10/17
to jgras...@googlegroups.com
Hi Pedro,
I am afraid the migration of the docs of the old wiki has never been taken care of, due to missing resources.

It explains how to build jgrasstools and insert it inside a project of yours.

Let me know if you are able to get on with this. If not, please ask. I am keen to recreate the necessary documentation, but would prefer to build it on someone's needs.

Cheers,
Andrea

riccardo rigon

Mar 10, 2017, 4:44:51 AM3/10/17
to jgrasstools

An option is to use them inside Object Modelling System (http://oms.colostate.edu/) projects.

This is a framework for Java programming developed by the Colorado State University.  JGrasstools are compatible with the platform. I use them in this framework with my students and we can give some help, if you are interested.

With OMS we develop a major set of Java components that are documented at:

http://geoframe.blogspot.com

and a modelling system called JGrass-NewAGE that you can approach here:

http://abouthydrology.blogspot.it/2015/03/jgrass-newage-essentials.html

Let me know if you could be interested.

All the best,

riccardo rigon