LAS file format version

Grazioso Piazza

Feb 14, 2016, 4:09:11 PM2/14/16
to jgrasstools
Hi all.
It is the first time that I write here. I apologise if my english is not good as it should be.
I need an information about the las.core in jgrasstools.
I'm using the org.jgrasstools.gears.io.las.core.v_1_0.LasWriter class to produce las file containing some laserscanner data. The file format version is 1.0, but some application software that I use are not able to open this version.
Probably I should write file in 1.1 version or higher. Then the question. Someone can help me to find a java library that allow to produce file in version 1.1 or higher?
Thank you

Grazioso

andrea antonello

Feb 15, 2016, 4:16:47 PM2/15/16
to jgras...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
Do you have any error message explaining what is wrong in the format?
It might help to understand if it is an error or an incompatibility.

Cheers,
Andrea

Thank you

Grazioso

Grazioso Piazza

Feb 20, 2016, 11:12:50 AM2/20/16
to jgrasstools
Hi.
No, I haven't error messages, but simply some softwares that I'm using don't support the format 1.0, but 1.1 or higher.
Bye

Grazioso