This release addresses several minor issues and annoyances, and should improve start behavior for MacOS users (Thanks Pranay!).
By request, the manual has been updated with a chapter on use of Reminders.
Upgrading is recommended.
* 04/15/2019 The jGnash launch script now works correctly when double clicked in MacOS. GitHub Pull Request #80) _[Pranay Kumar]_
* 04/14/2019 Disable the Portfolio report if there are not any investment accounts.
* 04/14/2019 A NPE could occur if the last investment account was deleted after showing the Portfolio report.
* 04/13/2019 Eliminated zero width spaces from the export of a register to a xls/xlsx file.
* 04/13/2019 Updated to latest POI and PDFBox dependency.
* 04/07/2019 A Reminders chapter was added to the manual.
* 04/09/2019 Made the Enabled check box of the New Reminder dialog enabled by default.
* 04/07/2019 Improved shutdown speed if background events are occurring.
* 04/05/2019 Made internal changes to prevent race conditions during a shutdown.
* 04/05/2019 Calculate opening balance if user changes reconcile date. (GitHub Pull Request #79) _[Pranay Kumar]_
* 04/04/2019 Prevent an NPE caused by a race condition between recurring transactions being processed and an application shutdown in process. (GitHub Issue #78)
* 04/04/2019 Prevent accumulation of stale internal listeners that would result in wasted system memory and a slowdown during a long running session.