Missing classes in classpath

Johannes Gruber

Dec 3, 2018, 11:16:26 AM12/3/18
to jGnash-devel
Hello,
I tried to use my plugin for importing data via a CSV file with jGnash FX but got several exceptions. So far I found out, that for example the wizard and other classes need MainFrame.java from jgnash-swing-2.36.0.jar or CellConstraints.java from jgoodies-form-1.8.0.jar. Unfortunately these jar's are not in the classpath for jGnash FX (which I understand - an FX app should not rely on a *swing-jar).

Is there any adaption of the classpath planned or how could I solve this problem in a way, that even other people without programming-knowledge are able to use the plugin with jGnash FX?

Kind regards,
Johannes