Re: [jgnash-devel] ImportBank not found in plugin

Craig Cavanaugh

Nov 16, 2018, 4:51:58 AM11/16/18
to jgnash...@googlegroups.com
Some class names and path have changed.

export became exportantur
import became importat

The reason for change was new keywords in Java 9 was creating issues.  Not sure if it is/was a bug, but moving away from export and import was  need to compile successfuly.

Thanks,
Craig

On Sun, Sep 23, 2018 at 1:33 PM, Johannes Gruber <nohope....@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,
I developed a plugin for importing data in CSV format. Unfortunately since release 2.36.0 I get the following exception:

[2018-09-23 19:20:56] [SEVERE ] {jgnash.ui.UIApplication uncaughtException} java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: jgnash/convert/imports/ImportBank
java.lang.RuntimeException: java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: jgnash/convert/imports/ImportBank
    at info.johannesgruber.jgnash.plugin.csvimport.ImportCsvAction$ImportCsv.done(ImportCsvAction.java:116)

In line 116 the following is done:

ImportBank bank = get();

I'm doing that in the action class which extends AbstractEnabledAction.

Thank you for any hint!