How to run Ensemble.jnlp ?

vampir...@gmail.com

Dec 25, 2013, 11:48:20 PM12/25/13
to jfxtra...@googlegroups.com
I tried to run Ensemble.jnlp then I selected Agenda Sample 1. It's not show anything.

why the situation caused ?

tbeernot

Dec 26, 2013, 3:24:15 AM12/26/13
to jfxtra...@googlegroups.com
You should no longer try to run Ensemble; the application is overly complex and is getting in all kinds of problems with the latest Java releases. Please download and run the new Samples application from the website (http://jfxtras.org/)

Out of curiosity; how did you find the Ensemble application? It is no longer mentioned on the website.

Regards, Tom

On 2013-12-26 5:48, vampir...@gmail.com wrote:
> I tried to run Ensemble.jnlp then I selected Agenda Sample 1. It's not show anything.
>
> why the situation caused ?

vampir...@gmail.com

Dec 27, 2013, 2:15:21 AM12/27/13
to jfxtra...@googlegroups.com
You should no longer try to run Ensemble; the application is overly complex and is getting in all kinds of problems with the latest Java releases. Please download and run the new Samples application from the website (http://jfxtras.org/)

Out of curiosity; how did you find the Ensemble application? It is no longer mentioned on the website.

OK, Thanks you.

By the way , This is answer for your  curiosity qusetion as following:

I used this path to download ensemble....
Isn't JFXtras Team posts this path in web ?

tbeernot

Dec 27, 2013, 3:36:37 AM12/27/13
to jfxtra...@googlegroups.com
Ensemble used to be the demo app until a few months ago, Java7u40-something broke Ensemble. But the files are still present on the website, only hidden. Google has crawled our website in the past and that is why you are still finding them.