MonologFX question.

vampir...@gmail.com

Nov 11, 2013, 8:38:05 PM11/11/13
to jfxtra...@googlegroups.com
Hi, I have some qusetion with MonologFX.

I find the method ' serModal ' at javadoc of  jfxtras-labs-2.2-r5-javadoc. Its description is :isModal - Boolean. A true value = APPLICATION_MODAL, false = NONE.

My question is :

Can I use initOwner(Stage stage)  that extends Stage and using WINDOWS_MODAL modality  on MonologFX ?

Because I have to managed multiple windows at one time and I need using WINDOWS_MODAL to manage them.

Thank all.

Mark Heckler

Nov 12, 2013, 10:40:25 AM11/12/13
to jfxtra...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

For now, that should be possible...but as I mentioned last week, I plan to check in code this weekend that cleans up MonologFX quite a bit. I made some architectural decisions for what seemed like good reasons at the time, but I've come to regret them. I hope to fix those this weekend and add some new functionality besides.

I wasn't sure MonologFX would continue to be as relevant after other options surfaced, but I've been convinced that isn't the case. I hope to add some interesting new features that have been requested over the next several weeks as well. More soon, and thanks for the feedback!

All the best,
Mark

vampir...@gmail.com

Nov 14, 2013, 12:59:28 AM11/14/13