Updated dialogs

Mark Heckler

Nov 19, 2013, 10:56:44 AM11/19/13
to jfxtra...@googlegroups.com
All,

For those who may be interested, I wanted to pass along that I've released an update to the dialogs portion of JFXtras-Labs, MonologFX. I still have several things pending incorporation, but I made some structural changes over the weekend...and in terms of features, the big addition was that of timed dialogs - you indicate how many seconds they should be displayed and they fade in/display/fade out in that time without requiring user interaction. The effect is similar to an Outlook mail notification or OS X "popup".

More information (and a quick demo video that shows it far better than I can describe it) can be found here: http://bit.ly/18K5Uai

I plan to regroup and review some updates I completely forgot about as soon as I can and see where else we can take this. Thanks for your patience and prodding.  :-)

All the best,
Mark

tbeernot

Nov 19, 2013, 12:15:57 PM11/19/13
to jfxtra...@googlegroups.com
Well done Mark. Thanks!

Dean Iverson

Nov 19, 2013, 12:28:59 PM11/19/13
to jfxtra...@googlegroups.com
Nice, Mark!

Mark Heckler

Nov 19, 2013, 12:57:23 PM11/19/13
to jfxtra...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, guys! Updates are long overdue, I know...I have too many spinning plates. Not complaining, busy is good.  :-D

All the best,
Mark