JFreeSane 0.9 released

Skip to the first unread message

James Ring

22 Dec 2013, 13:02:1122/12/2013
to jfreesane-discuss
Hi there,

I just pushed JFreeSane 0.9 to the Maven central repositories. A
couple of fixes in this one:

* Add support for three-pass scanning (old scanners that require three
passes to implement color scanning)

* Add support for hand-held scanners and scanners that automatically
detect page height. Thank you Mathieu Rouyez!

* Send SANE_NET_RPC_CANCEL after all frames in an image have been
fetched. This is required by the SANE API specification and we weren't
doing it before. This was causing problems with some scanners that
require an explicit cancel in order to eject the paper once scanning
is done.

* Added SaneDevice.cancel() which will cancel the operation currently
in progress. Thanks again Mathieu Rouyez!

Please reach out to me via the bug tracker
(http://code.google.com/p/jfreesane/issues/list) or this email list if
you find any problems with this release.

Thanks,
James