Package of prewar family letters found in Krakow. Przemysl connections.

Jakub Czupryński

Dec 4, 2014, 9:54:40 AM12/4/14
to jewish-prz...@googlegroups.com
Hello everybody,

Im new in this group :)
Im a researcher based in Krakow, doing volunteer work for the local JCC and helping people to discover their Jewish roots.

Recently I was visited by a lady, who found a big package of letters sent betw. different members of several families, letters are all dated 1936-1939.
There are some Przemysl / Sanok connections, if you want to view the surname list here it is.

We would like to get in touch with any remaining relatives of those people.

Best regards,

Jakub Czupryński