Spinrad and Kestenbaum families from Przemsyl

HayaH

Jun 5, 2011, 3:20:24 AM6/5/11
to Jewish Przemysl Forum
"Hi,
I'm researching the Spinrad and Kestenbaum families from Przemsyl.
Louis Spinrad and Sarah Kestenbaum had at least 10 children, and they
emigrated to New York (where most of their children were born) around
1903. Any help is greatly appreciated! "

Hello,
in my Feld-Loffler-Licht family data I have few KÖSTENBAUM family
members from Sieniawa and Bolestraszyce.
Does it match any of yours?

Best wishes,
HayaH

spinlaw

Apr 28, 2014, 6:58:28 AM4/28/14
to jewish-prz...@googlegroups.com
I am the great grandson of Yehudah Leib Spinrad aka Louis Spinrad, and of Sarah Kenstenbaum
And the grandson Of Abraham Spinrad and Rose Sorrin

בתאריך יום ראשון, 5 ביוני 2011 10:20:24 UTC+3, מאת HayaH: