researching for an upcoming trip

Adam Berner

Jun 3, 2018, 7:25:26 PM6/3/18
to Jewish Przemysl Forum
Hi Jewish Przemysl Forum,
I am a newbie to this forum with a newfound interest in Przemysl, the birthplace of my grandfather who left as a young boy in 190? to New York City.
I will be visiting Poland for the first time with my synagogue (I now live in Teaneck, New Jersey) and would like to break away from the tour for a few hours to visit Przemysl.
Can anyone provide me with some guidance about getting into contact with someone who can give me a Jewish tour of the City and ideally even be able to do some research on my family, city streets, etc.?
I tried dabbling a bit with looking into this but between my limited technology skills, my newness to the field of Jewish genealogy, and my limited bandwidth, I am finding myself in need of greater skill than I will develop in the few weeks remaining before my trip.
Would appreciate recommendations on my quest. Feel free to convey this off line if that is more appropriate in light of the purpose of this forum. (Ajbe...@gmail.com)
Thank you.

Adam Berner