sounds familiar?

HayaH

Jul 7, 2011, 9:06:59 PM7/7/11
to Jewish Przemysl Forum
"Hello, I am searching the following surnames: ANFANG ADLER HOFFNER
EICHNER If you have any information, please let me know. I also have
found family ties to Dubiecko. Thank you. Peri"
peridawn [via The Jewish Przemysl Forum] [mailto:[hidden email]]

Welcome Peri!
Can anyone help Peri out?

HayaH

HayaH

Jul 8, 2011, 6:51:26 PM7/8/11
to Jewish Przemysl Forum
Peri,

My mother's maiden name was Hoffner; she and her family moved to
Przemsyl from Vienna, but I do not know anything more than that. I
have also tried to locate information but have not been successful.
If you have any success, or if you know more about the first name of
the Hoffner family, I would very much like to know. Perhaps together
we may find some success.

Helene Amster
Helene [hele...@verizon.net]