Need for translation

Ayşe Yılmaz

Feb 9, 2024, 1:06:30 AMFeb 9
to jewish-l...@googlegroups.com
Hello, many years ago I take a paper from someone and even if I check the alphabet I could not translate the text correctly. One man told as fortune teller in İstanbul something but my English skills was very low. I take the paper which I attach to this email with persistence. Can anyone help me to understand what is written there? Years is passing but I couldn't overcome this papier as an obsession.
He told me it is Jiddish but Spanish Jiddish and he is writing 'mim' differently. And some other letters can be different because it is hand writing. For any translation I will be grateful for your help. Best regards and shining futures for all of us,
Ayşe Jakubowska.

IMG_20210725_014108_650.jpg