Register for the ucLADINO Conference (Zoom) on April 11, 2022!

Rachel Kaufman

Mar 25, 2022, 1:28:14 AM3/25/22
to Jewish Languages
Hi all,

I hope this message finds you well. On behalf of ucLADINO, a student-run organization at the University of California, Los Angeles dedicated to promoting the knowledge and use of the Judeo-Spanish language(s), I would like to invite you to attend our 2022 online conference. Please feel free to circulate the information to any faculty and students in your department or at your institution who may be interested in attending.

The conference will be held from 8:30am-5pm PST on April 11, 2022. RSVP for the Zoom link: https://bit.ly/ucladino2022

I appreciate your help in spreading the word!

UCLadino 2022 (2) (1).jpg

Warm wishes,

--
Rachel Kaufman