Judeo-Italian native speakers

Luk Kal

Feb 16, 2021, 12:32:04 AM2/16/21
to jewish-l...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,

Do you know anything about any native speakers of any Judeo-Italian dialects?

All the best,

Łukasz Kalużny

geo...@jochnowitz.net

Feb 16, 2021, 9:22:51 AM2/16/21
to jewish-l...@googlegroups.com
When I last visited Italy, about 20 years ago, there were
semi-speakers. Words of Judeo-Italian origin had entered their
vocabulary. I didn't come across any speakers at that time who had
preserved Judeo-Italian grammatical constructions.
> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jewish-languages/CALLR1dqnSr6qE9874%3D2WTAaM9LRAPX%2BHLEW2VtFGA66Mc3diMA%40mail.gmail.com.

Massimo Pesaresi

Feb 17, 2021, 12:25:43 AM2/17/21
to geo...@jochnowitz.net, jewish-l...@googlegroups.com
I can only confirm Geroge's words.

I seriously doubt that there are any 'native speakers' of Judeo-Italian.