Leshon Hakodesh conference

RCK

Dec 2, 2022, 8:02:32 AM12/2/22
to אבי קוברניק, Yosef Kerman, Zvi Simon, Sofrim, jewish-l...@googlegroups.com
Every year, Rabbi Uriel Frank (son of R' Yitzhchak Frank who wrote a famous dictionary of Talmudic Aramaic) arranges a conference dedicated to Leshon Hakodesh on the last day of Chanuka in Mitzpe Yericho. I try to attend every year as it's a really cool event where you get to meet other people interested in the Hebrew language who are not neccessarily academic scholars but are nonetheless enthusiastic about the language and are quite knowledgeable.
This is the first year since Corona that we will be meeting again in person. It looks like there will be some interesting speeches about the connections between Hebrew and Arabic, about trop and Massoratic symbols, and the meanings of various words and phrases. A flyer for the conference is attached.
For more information, you can visit Rabbi Frank's website: https://www.maanelashon.org/519

Shalom & Kol Tuv

Reuven Chaim Klein

Beitar Illit, Israel

Author of: God versus Gods Lashon HaKodesh

ORCiD LinkedIN | Google Scholar | Amazon

תוכנית-ליום-עיון-תורה-ולשון-בצהרי-יום-זאת-חנוכה-תשפג-להדפסה.pdf