A course in Iraqi Jewish Arabic

oded amit

May 5, 2022, 2:01:25 AM5/5/22
to Jewish Languages
The first course in Judeo Arabic for English speakers, ended lately. Some 50 students of second and third generation students of Jewish Iraqi origin, participated. They came mainly from the U.S., Canada & the U.K. and their ages were between 16 to 70!
Since the course was successful, I decided to offer a new one.

Dear friends,
I am very glad that you decided to join the new Judeo Arabic course for English speakers. The course will start, god willing, on Sunday May 15th, at 8:00 p.m. Israel time*. We will have 10 hourly weekly sessions, Sundays at that same hour.
The course will deal mainly with conversation, vocabulary, dialect and also with customs, culture, songs and folklore of the oldest Jewish diaspora. I just concluded one such course and judging by the feedback I received, it seems that the participants were very satisfied!
The cost is 180 $(U.S.). The easiest method of payment is through PayPal, using my phone number or my Email: oda...@gmail.com
Please notify me, after you make the transfer.

Oded Amit
+972507555896

* Since you may live in different parts of the world, please find out what is the corresponding time in your time zone.

https://www.facebook.com/oded.amit.7/posts/10158599447495060?notif_id=1651547235749631&notif_t=feedback_reaction_generic&ref=notif